Thursday, January 20, 2011

Risk...

I've always played by the rules... I studied hard, did well in school, got good-ish jobs with pension and health care plans.  I met the love of my life, and now we have this gorgeous little man together.   I don't usually take risks without weighing my options very carefully.  (Case in point: I researched my most recent car purchase for months, then bought the most popular/award winning car I could afford... How's that for playing it safe?) Lately I wonder if playing it safe is really not getting me anywhere and if I should be taking more risks.

Would taking more risks lead to a more fulfilling life?

Life has gone by pretty fast, and I don't want to have regrets.  But, I have to ask myself.  What do I want?  And, what risks do I need to take to get there?

I have no answers... Just a thought... A hope... that the right idea will come to me when I need it to.  Then, I would be able to make the change and take the risk...

No comments:

Post a Comment