Monday, February 7, 2011

My boy is starting to remember the strangest things...

Lately, I've noticed that T is starting to remember...

Yes he knows Tuesday is library day, and he's memorised the route to the zoo, and he knows there is a Thomas table at Indigo/Chapters. He also recognises the logos for Starbucks, Phil and Sebastien and Second Cup (all places to go for his special treat - hot chocolate).

His memory is now becoming more sophisticated.  Yesterday, he remembered he painted three items at the pottery place... a turtle, a pig and Daddy's special cup.  I unwrapped the first two, and he asked "Where is Dad's cup?", something I was hoping to hide/save until Valentine's Day.  Yes... we gave it to Dad early.

Then, while we were visiting my Mom today, I mentioned to Daddy that we needed more milk.  We had almost arrived home when he said, "Mommy forgot milk."  He got all upset because he realised we didn't get what we had planned on getting, so we drove to get milk.

He also told me all about his day at Sarah's house, saying, "I had fun at Sarah's house.  I played.  I played with blocks.  I had song."

I know all Mom's say this... but it absolutely amazes me at how much he learns... and how much he remembers.

No comments:

Post a Comment